The Kwamie Lassiter Memorial Golf Classic
The Kwamie Lassiter Foundation is hosting its 1st Kwamie Lassiter Memorial Golf Classic!
We invite you to join us for fun-filled round of golf on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
This 18-hole scramble will be held at the Arizona Biltmore Golf Club | 2400 E. Missouri Ave. | Phoenix, Arizona 85016 | 10am Shotgun start.Celebrity guests will dust off their clubs and join teams to raise money for KLF.
The Kwamie Lassiter Foundation is committed to continuing his vision by establishing opportunities that promote comprehensive awareness of healthy lifestyles, and we are dedicated to bringing awareness to Sickle Cell Anemia. In addition, KLF T.A.C.K.L.E (Teaching All Children to Kickoff Leadership in Education) seeks to change the way children are motivated and to encourage their success in education.
- Provides resources for Sickle Cell Families
- Gift cards for families and patients of Phoenix Children’s Hospital •Holiday meals, Christmas gifts, and needed financial support for families suffering from Sickle Cell Anemia
- Birthday In A Bag for Phoenix Children’s Hospital patients
- Back to School Backpacks and school supplies
- Hosting Bone Marrow Transplant Drives
- Providing Teacher’s Wish List for Classrooms of Title I schools